14 000 000֏
From cash tables into the leaderboard!
Vivaro Poker will be offering “Royal Cash” for 4 weeks.
14 000 000֏
campaign prize pool
The campaign prize pool of 14,000,000 ֏ will be distributed among the Players who accumulated points on all cash tables and were included in the leaderboard.
There will be 4 separate weekly prize tables for the campaign - from 2020, July 6, 00:01 to August 2, 23:59.
How to participate in the campaign?
● Play on poker cash tables during the campaign, accumulate points and take a position in the campaign leaderboard.
How to accumulate points?
● You will accumulate points for the leaderboard by playing on Hold’em, 6+ Hold’em and Omaha cash tables and generating rakes.
The points will be calculated according to the rake: the more rakes you accumulate, the more points you will get.
1. The points will be calculated according to the following formula:
Point = (rake*0.7+0.8*log 2.7 ( rake^2/3))*2
100 C rake = 153 points
200 C rake = 295 points
500 C rake = 718 points
1000 C rake = 1420 points
2. The points on two-person cash tables will be calculated according to the following formula:
Point = ((rake*0.7+0.8*log 2.7 ( rake^2/3))*2)/2.8
100 C rake = 55 points
200 C rake = 105 points
500 C rake = 257 points
1000 C rake = 507 points
The leaderboard points will be updated three times daily.
How will the prize pool be distributed?
The campaign’s total guaranteed prize pool of 14,000,000 ֏ will be drawn over the course of four weeks.
● All prizes will be credited every Monday, until 13:00.
Other Terms and Conditions
● The Organizer reserves the right to amend, suspend, or cancel this campaign at any time.
● Each Player participating in this campaign authorizes and accepts the publication of
his/her ID for any purpose related to the campaign.
● The Organizer reserves the right to demand the Players’ personal identification documents. Not
providing the documents may lead to the cancellation of the winnings.
● Each Player participating in this campaign confirms that he/she has read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
● In case of any inconsistency between the translated versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Armenian text prevails.
● The General Terms and Conditions accepted by the Organizer apply for this campaign.