HOW TO PARTICIPATE & WIN?
Play the eligible games.
Enter the leaderboard.
14.07.23 - 06.08.23
WHEN? EVERY FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY
ROULETTE - 500 AMD
BLACKJACK - 1,000 AMD
How to participate & win?
- Play the eligible games.
- Collect points.
- Enter the leaderboard.
Single Win / Single Bet + Single Bet / Tourn.Min.Bet + Won round (1) = point
The points are calculated only with won bet.
For example - 4,000 AMD (Single Win) / 2,000 AMD (Single Bet) + 2,000 AMD (Single Bet) / 1,000 AMD (Tourn.Min.Bet) + 1 (Win round) = 5 points (Blackjack)
For example - 2,000 AMD (Single Win) / 1,000 AMD (Single Bet) + 1,000 AMD (Single Bet) / 500 AMD (Tourn.Min,Bet) + 1 (Win round) = 5 points (Roulette)
- Roulette tournament - from July 14, 00:00 to July 16, 23:59.
- Blackjack tournament - from July 21, 00:00 to July 23, 23:59.
- Roulette tournament - from July 28, 00:00 to July 30, 23:59.
- Blackjack tournament - from August 4, 00:00 to August 6, 23:59
- The prize pool is distributed between 4 tournaments, 1,000,000 AMD is allocated for each tournament.
Each tournament prize pool distribution, participating games and the leaderboard can be found in the “Tournaments” page.
- The tournaments will run from July 14 to August 6, 2023 according to the schedule (GMT+4).
- After the end of each tournament Players points are reset to zero and the next tournament's points restarts the same way.
- Each leaderboard will be updated every 5 seconds.
- In case of equal results after the end of each tournament Players take up positions on the leaderboard according to the order of registering for the tournament.
- All the winnings without wagering requirements will be transferred to the winners’ balances within 72 hours after the end of each tournament.
- The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, extend or cancel this tournament at any time.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the bets or winnings or bonuses or jackpots or any other prize, which are displayed or provided to the Player due to any technical or mechanical or software defect (error). In this case, an application/complaint and/or an objection may be submitted by the Participants within 10 calendar days after the application of this clause. Applications and/or complaints or objections submitted later than that are not considered by the Company with no further legal consequences. In any disputable situation, the data on the Company’s server is taken into account.
- The Company reserves the right to withhold winnings if it’s discovered that a Player has used a special program designed to defraud the Company or made an agreement with another Player.
- Each Player participating in this tournament allows and accepts the publication of their personal ID for any purposes related to the tournament.
- Each Player participating in this tournament approves to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- In case of any inconsistency between the translated versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Armenian text shall prevail.
- The Company’s Regulations, General Terms and Conditions also apply.