GET A 10% FREE BET-BONUS
OF UP TO 25,000 AMD
2021 US OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS!
- Place a bet of 1,000 AMD and more on the US Open Championships from August 24 to September 12, 2021.
- The bet must be either Single or Multiple and be placed on any of the games of the tournament, with min odds of 1.5.
- In the case of a Multiple bet, one of the events must be from the US Open matches.
- In case the bets get renounced, canceled, or become void, the Player doesn’t qualify for the promo.
- Any bet with the application of a full or partial cash-out feature cannot be calculated and participate in the promotion.
- The offer will not be valid in case one or several events were canceled or, for some other reason, were calculated with the odds of 1.
ABOUT YOUR FREE BET
- The Free Bet equal to 10% of the money lost the previous day will be given out during the promotion from August 25 to September 13, 2021, every day.
For example, if the Player has more than one calculated bet on that day, the Player will receive the difference between the won and lost amounts.
- If the Player has made a bet of 10,000 AMD and won 50,000 AMD, and has placed 200,000 AMD with the odds of 2 and lost that same day, then the Player will receive a bonus equal to the 10% of 160,000 AMD (210,000 AMD - 50,000 AMD).
*If the Player has won more money than lost that day, then the Player does not receive a bonus.
FREE BET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Free Bet for the amount lost the previous day will be given out before 18:00 of the next day.
- The max payout of the Free Bet is 25,000 AMD.
- The Free Bet can be used only at Any Live events, without any conditions
- The Free Bet is valid for 2 days after activation.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promotion runs from August 24, 00:00:00, to September 12, 23:59:59, 2021.
- The Organizer reserves the right to void any winnings if it is discovered that the Player has used a special program designed to defraud the Organizer or has come to an agreement with another Player.
- Each Player participating in this promotion approves that they have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Organizer's General Terms and Conditions apply to this promotion.